Welcome to our germination guide!
Note: You must obey relative laws in your region.
We’ve been experimenting with an array of techniques and have formulated the following basic guide:
- Place cannabis seeds in a cup/glass of water for 12-22 Hours.
- Using a platic container or two plates create a small sealed vessel for your seeds. Use paper towel inside he plates or containers.
- Mist/moist the paper towel.
- Add your seeds between the paper towels.
- Mist your towels daily ensuring it does not dry out.
- After two to five days all of your seeds should have germinated and released their tap root.
- You can now safely transplant the seed into soil/medium.